Pelvic Health with Dr. Sara Morrison
No one likes to talk about leaking, not even with their doctor.
Many people think leaking or urgency is normal after having a baby, abdominal pelvic surgery, prostate surgery or getting older. THAT'S WRONG! Leaking is "common" after these issues, but it is NOT normal. And, there are things you can do to correct it. Things that do NOT involve Medication, Injections, or Surgery.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How leaking, incontinence, frequent urination or frequent constipation can be linked to issues with your pelvic floor.
- What is the pelvic floor and what does it do?
- Natural, safe and effective ways to improve these issues... without medicine!
This workshop is FREE and includes a FREE COPY of Dr Sara Morrison's book "Heal Your Pelvic Floor, Live Your Life!
Dr. Sara S. Morrison has been a physical therapist in Harnett County since 2002. She received her Bachelors of Physical Therapy from the University at Buffalo of N.Y. and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Arcadia University. She is the owner of Total Body Therapy & Wellness in Lillington, NC. The goal was to provide exceptional “Big City Care” in a small-town community. She specializes in Natural Healing, and providing real, effective pain relief WITHOUT Medications, Injections or Surgery.
Register yourself and bring a friend!
- Thursday, February 9, 2023
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Harnett County Resource Center & Library Training Room
- Harnett County Main Library
- Adult Program
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
Facebook Twitter Instagram© 2021 Harnett County Public Library | Icons made by Prosymbols from www.flaticon.com